Dear composers and conductors,

Thank you for submitting your applications.

In the past few days we received a large number of messages asking us details about the situation of COVID 19 in Romania and the impact on the competition. Because of it, many of you hesitated to enroll. For those we decided to extend our application deadline until March 22nd for both sections Composition and Conducting as they are connected.

As all cultural activities in the world are currently disturbed, Dima competition may be also.

If necessary, we will delay the development of the Conducting Competition for a later date that will be announced in due time. In that scenario, those of you selected among the 32 finalists that will not be able to attend will receive the application fee.

In case of cancellation, all fees will be refunded.